05 January 2012

A Day and a Half in Bangkok

By this point we have traveled by Airplane, van, bus, double-decker bus, taxi, and tuktuk over 4 different countries and with 5 roller-sammies.  We haven't been beat just yet but if you get me we are beat.  With that it is kind of nice to be back in a city even if it is for a little under 2 days.  

We have reached the middle of our trip, the literal midpoint upon which we built this trip around.  We enter Bangkok under the premise of attending my tita's (aunt's) wedding and for the three of us this is the only time we will actually get to spend time with other relatives this entire holiday season so we were going to make the best out of it! 

Bangkok is known to be a party city especially for anyone who has recently watched Hangover 2.  The Davao ratpack crew called the Garkids are coming to town to send of one of our own and welcome another.  

Congratulations to Ria and welcome to the family Caloy!

The wise ones
One of my cousins at the Ice Bar.
The Garkids 3.0
The Garkids 2.0
Cousins with what we realized was a boy-genius. 
One of the Godfathers getting ready for war. 
Busting a move, the last generation still has moves. 
Timeless shot. 
Sorry for the Watermark Erika. 
Disco Ball.
The Happy Couple. (sorry I really do not have a better photo of the two of you.) 
It was one of those nights. 
Sisters with my sister. 
Again not my photo, sorry ate Bern this time. Garkids 1.5 represent!
One thing I definitely realized after this night is that it is about DARN time I get myself an external flash for shooting these weddings.  I already expect at least another 6 weddings in the next 3 years so I definitely need to invest in one ASAP.  Till the next one family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment